Wednesday 15 February 2012

True Happiness

Dear friends, family, things that go bump in the night (like me) and fuzzy little creatures,
It occurred to me this morning that I have a great life. I have space, breathing room and inspiration. And love. How could I forget the constant love that surrounds moi.
       I do most of my best thinking when I sleep. I don't know how many of you out there have dreams about a new way to make delicious apple treats or organizing a certain space in your home. Of course, I dream about other things as well on a more surreal plane of thinking but practical, logical processes of thought are what dominate my mind.
      I keep being told by the loved peoples that surround me that I am actually fairly strong. This is new to me. To be quite honest, it disturbs me a little bit because now I have to find that happy medium where I'm not inadvertently being violent when I try to cuddle things like my cats or my loved peoples. In grade 3, my class had a hamster mascot where we would take turns taking care of it each recess. It was my turn one day and after filling it's food bowl up, I proceeded to cuddle it too hard and ended up killing the poor unsuspecting little creature. I want to reiterate at this point that I love animals in general a lot. I love everything from the creepy crawlies to the massive monstrosities in our world. Maybe I ought to be more careful and be a little more sensitive to everyone around me.
      In closing, I would like to address once more how good life is. I don't think I've had this much time off since I was 19. I have been given an opportunity to create, love and feel life at it's fullest. Most days I feel like I'm glowing like a firefly.

No comments:

Post a Comment