Thursday 18 October 2012

This is possibly going to be one of the sappiest blogs I've ever written. I name it, "Why I love my boyfriend."

1) He is strong and manly.
2)We think uncannily similar.
3) When I look into his eyes, I feel the physical world slipping away and something ethereal surround me.
4) He accepts things that go bump in the night, as I occasionally do.
5) There is nothing I wouldn't do for him.
6) He is taller than me.
7) He lets me smoke in the house.
8) He's letting me get a kitten.
9) He thinks I'm beautiful.
10) He brings me bouquets of chocolate.
11) He makes me feel small when he holds me.
12) He's my best friend.
13) 15 years didn't matter except in the ways of lost time.
14) He likes my bandanas.
15) We like to blow stuff up.
16) He likes my music cause it's his music too.
17) He's so hot.
18) He lets me nest.
19) He brings reasoning to my world.
20) He doesn't judge me.
21) He tells me I stink pretty.
22) He wears leather and camo. That's hot.
23) He's the toughest guy I know.
24) He makes me feel like a woman.
25) He lets me make him stuff.
26) It's not hard to love him.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment