Tuesday 22 January 2013

My world.

There is a place I find myself in from time to time. Maybe I'm day-dreaming at work or maybe I'm just bored. I could be concentrating on something very intently or snuggling with a mink blanket on the couch. You know, one of those blankets you find in gift shops that are far too overpriced but are indispensable when the furnace breaks and you live in Canada.
    My world consists of ideas for candle-making, seeing the image of a flame in my head or following a fox through the maze of thoughts that is my head. It is that state of mind that welcomes everything around me; people, the draft through the air conditioner or the sound of the neighbours making merry. I see the image of my window at work looking out to a landscape with deer, moose, a scale for weighing vehicles and one large tree that has been there for a very long time. Sometimes I find myself drifting down the road into the valley below and finding a bit of scrub-trees.
     When I am in this state, the sun pierces through my soul like a realization or even some kind of epiphany. Things are brighter and pulses around me like a cosmic heartbeat. I feel warmer and more empowered and even, dare I say, a little more enlightened. Life is beautiful.
   If things are dark in your life and you are just a little more depressed then usual, go do what makes you feel like this. Don't worry about judgment from people. We are a young race and are far too inexperienced to judge anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment