Wednesday 16 May 2012

?

So here it is. I am working again. Good thing. I have to be there for 6 in the morning. Bad thing. I had to start taking my epileptic medication again. No seizures, good thing. The myriad of side effects that come with it, bad thing. Playing a new MMORPG known as City of Heroes, good thing. No bad things about this really. Having to do what is necessary, good thing and bad thing.
       So here's where I'm at. Up down and all around. The thing is is that I've come to a point where I can take the relationships I have in life for granted. No, not granted but in a comfortable state of existence and still feel the love. The initial shock/surprise of having a stepmom has worn off for the kids. The honeymoon period is over and a sort of rhythm has taken it's place. My love and I have fallen into a state of expectancy of tomorrow and what we need to do next. The love burns brightly for all aspects of my life and I feel at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment